THERMOGRAPHIC SCANNING AND REPORTING FOR YOUR ELECTRICAL SWITCHBOARDS
We carry out Thermographic scanning of your electrical switchboards providing you with peace of mind that potential issues within the switchboard are identified and rectified before a breakdown or serious malfunction cripples your place of business.
Quality switchboard inspection in Brisbane using a top end thermal imaging camera provides the quickest method to accurately locate hot spots safely using non destructive measures.
Hot spots are difficult to detect unless an annual thermal scan is undertaken. Visible clues alone are clearly not effective indicators of overheating switchboards. Sometimes it’s too late to prevent serious fire.
Thermal imaging allows faults to be identified while equipment is operational reducing the potential for failure and preventing unforeseen downtime and associated costs.
Applications of thermal imaging include inspection of your electrical equipment and distribution system, heat exchangers, missing or damaged refactory or insulation layers, and energy loss.
BRISBANE THERMAL IMAGING USES AN INFRARED CAMERA TO TAKE INFRARED PHOTOGRAPHS OF THERMAL ANOMALIES
- Thermal imaging in Brisbane of electrical switch boards for electrical faults
- Thermal imaging in Brsiabne of motors for bearing failure or mechanical problems
- Thermal imaging in Brsibane of transformers for overheating and electrical faults
- Thermal imaging in Brsibane of tanks – including stainless steel tanks to discover leaks
- Thermal imaging in Brisbane of equipment for non destructive testing (NDT) purposes
OTHER NAMES FOR THERMAL IMAGING TECHNOLOGY ARE:
- Thermal Scanning
- Infrared Scanning
- Infrared Thermography
- Pyrometer scanning
- Thermographic Testing
- Thermal Imaging survey
- Thermal Imaging Inspections
- IR Thermography
8 Heysen Street, Everton Park,
Queensland, Australia 4053
0407 257 239
24hr Emergency Service
We can provide 24 Hour Emergency Service across Brisbane, QLD